Winn Dixie Stores - Long waits, with cashiers playing around by service counter, " I'm not on the clock, I'm on break, etc. Person in office laughing, and lines are backed up.

I'm a night worker, I was told by the deli manager, hot fresh meats out every evening around 5pm. Yesterday I Went around that time, None, back at 6pm, still none, empty, I was told that is is for the night.

Now I went this morning, had 3 items around 8:45am, 1 lane open, people lined up down the isle, service desk, cashiers, laughing, talking loud, etc. Asked if anyone would open, " I'm not on the clock, I'm on break, "etc.. The lady in the office, leaning over having a blast with the others.

This has been an ongoing problem, the only chain grocery store in this town, and I like the fuel perks. Just can't continue shopping a store where it takes me 30 min, to get out, or no fresh products in deli, hot line always dry, that's why I ask for jot meats.

Please do something about this.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 28, 2014 #847192

Since Winn Dixie has a no breaks policy, I can't imagine how this could have happened.

0 0 Reply

Mar 06, 2014 #791710

Great excuse, that's why Winn Dixie, is not surviving anymore,
CUSTOMER must not mean anything anymore.
I'll go back to my daycare, I bet it will survive :cry

Mar 06, 2014 #791670

Employees on break should be off the sales floor and not visible to customers.....

kevin richards

Mar 06, 2014 #791666 Orange, California

Where so you work, I would like to know because I want to contact the child labor board since you sound like you are six years old. If someone is off the clock or on break they are not required to help you. They have a right to their breaks just like the company that you are employed by gives you breaks.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.