Winn Dixie Stores - Long waits, with cashiers playing around by service counter, " I'm not on the clock, I'm on break, etc. Person in office laughing, and lines are backed up.
I'm a night worker, I was told by the deli manager, hot fresh meats out every evening around 5pm. Yesterday I Went around that time, None, back at 6pm, still none, empty, I was told that is is for the night.
Now I went this morning, had 3 items around 8:45am, 1 lane open, people lined up down the isle, service desk, cashiers, laughing, talking loud, etc. Asked if anyone would open, " I'm not on the clock, I'm on break, "etc.. The lady in the office, leaning over having a blast with the others.
This has been an ongoing problem, the only chain grocery store in this town, and I like the fuel perks. Just can't continue shopping a store where it takes me 30 min, to get out, or no fresh products in deli, hot line always dry, that's why I ask for jot meats.
Please do something about this.review #476602
You may also like
- "I purchased two Mama Cozzi's sausage and pepperoni pizza's at the Aldi's in Kingsport, TN. My husband found a metal disc imbedded in the crust of his pizza. It..."
- "I purchased this product on November 2 2014 Please explain to me how can I make a peanut butter sandwich with bread like this. ..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Furniture was 8 wks late. Ween they removed the couch off the truck the bottom had been destroyed by a fork lift. They broke the both center braces. Bari said..."
- "I purchased a card from Walgreen store and the.card.was a defective card and my money is on the card and I really want and need my freaking money back card..."
- "We are staying at Studio 6 in Richland Hills Texas and have complained to management of Roach infestation. Said they would bomb today but when we returned, still Roaches. Not..."
- "I called Casting 360 and the lady, who probably sits in the Phillipines, (as my wife is from there and I am very savvy of the accent) was very eager..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."
- "I did a search. The report listed nothing! No marriages, no divorces. No arrest records, nothing! It did list the previous addresses, but that was it...."