Winn Dixie Stores - Being ripped off by false advertisment
Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16
Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each one. Manager Mrs. Isyen tells me I need to buy the same two of the same type/ Not true. All Hershey candy priced at $4.39 is buy one get one free. Rude Manager tells me I will do you a favor this one time. Plus I was over charged $3.00 for the pork roast I purchased.
Refunded $7.38 See photos
Hundreds of customers are being ripped off and Management does nothing to correct the problem
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Worst service i have experienced
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ? 100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the..."
- "I was shopping early in the morning at the Safeway store in Frederick,Md. and wanted something from the meat department and when I asked the woman working back there for..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "We purchased a "Leather" sectional furniture 7 years ago at Rooms to Go. A few months ago starting peeling to the point that one of the sectionals is totally..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "Comcast/Xfinity just sent me a letter advising me that starting next month they are limiting my internet data to 300GB, because "most costumer don't surpass 300GB/Month. They told me..."