Winn Dixie store # 0250 Miramar Fl. 5/29/16

Hershey candy buy one get one free. I bought two different types of Hershey candy at $4.39 each. Was charged $4.39 for each one. Manager Mrs. Isyen tells me I need to buy the same two of the same type/ Not true. All Hershey candy priced at $4.39 is buy one get one free. Rude Manager tells me I will do you a favor this one time. Plus I was over charged $3.00 for the pork roast I purchased.

Refunded $7.38 See photos

Hundreds of customers are being ripped off and Management does nothing to correct the problem

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of worst service i have experienced. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of a product or service. Winn Dixie Stores needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winn Dixie Stores.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Publix - Cheese Review from Port Richey, Florida Publix "Deli employees get real mad when you request "thin sliced" meats n cheeses. First let me add, you need to ensure the SLICERS are clean.. Port Richey, FL is terrible..." Read more Jewel Osco - Terrible Jewel Osco "Went to exchange a brush heads brossettes and because I did have the recibe they refuse even to exchange for something also , they told me that they do not..." Read more Publix Deception-Dishonesty is not good policy ! Publix "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..." Read more Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more