Winn Dixie was offering a buy one get one free offer.Since they ran out of the offered item, they put a similar item with the same heading, at the same place in the open cooler (mild italian sausage) only with another manufacture.

When I got home and reviewed my bill, I saw that I was charged for both items, when I went to complain they informed me that it was not the item they were offering. No credit due.

They always do this, they abbreviate the manufacturers name, so it is very difficult to understand what item is on sale, and them they put similar items (not on sale) to trap customers into buying the non-offered-sale item.I am sick of their devious sale offers!

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Kasilof, Alaska, United States #606483

You define redneck

Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Whole Foods Market - Forget the rude service Whole Foods Market "Dear John Mackey First i say forget the rude service! its the worst when I'm here in Florida. I am blessed to shop where and when from Florida to California..." Read more Publix - Thanksgiving Dinnerr Publix "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..." Read more Winn Dixie Stores - To those who think Winn-Dixie's fuelperks are a rip-off. Winn Dixie Stores "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more