Layout of Store

I go shopping in this store frequently unfortunately it's not always people friendly store .Today I went online to get the digital coupons much to my surprise again and I did call up complaining you have to have the numbers or the card I don't have the card I have too many cards to log around so a lot of them I dispose of when I go shopping I use my phone number and it works.

So when I call the store today saying to them I can't use the coupons because I don't have the numbers that's ridiculous she said you have to call the Plenti they don't know what can and can't be done so why did they associate themselves with a card that they have no answers to not for the people they make shopping very difficult and discouraging now I don't go there I don't needa all this run around the drama to get coupons.

Most people that I have spoke to will on the line gettingready to check out feel the same way.If I'm going into your establishment and spending $150 to $200 I should be able to get the coupons I shouldn't have to use the card not use the card now they don't make any money on me is that idiotic or what

Review about: Plenti Rewards Program.