Layout of Store

DISCRIMINATION!!! MAJOR ISSUE YESTERDAY IN WINN DIXIE STORE!

I was told that I could not use a VALID coupons.com coupon, legitimately printed from coupons.com on my home computer (waste of ink). I am a consumer and was treated like a criminal! Why is it that others could use their coupon but I couldn't? This is nonsense and discrimination at its best!!!

The manager told me to call corporate because it wasn't up to him to honor the coupon, I called corporate (call center) and they were of no assistance. In fact, they said it was up to the "store" to accept or not! This was the complete opposite of what I was told by the manager. The call center pretty much told me to "read the policy on line and goodbye." I will surely let my fellow couponers know (via social media, etc..) about this madness and refer others to PUBLIX instead of WINN-DIXIE!

This experience has been very unprofessional and disappointing...I WLL NOT BE SHOPPING AT WINN-DIXIE...EVER! Miami, Fl Store# 0246

Product or Service Mentioned: Winn Dixie Stores Coupon.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Management, Worst service i have experienced.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 12.

Comments

THE DISCRIMINATION AND RACISM IS EVIL AND NEEDS TO STOP NOW!

This person sound so stupid and pathetic. Try making it more believable with the discrimination. Do you even know what that word mean sweetheart?