1.5K views

I question as everyone should the allowed practice of Dogs being allowed to ride inside Winn-Dixie Grocery Carts.I witnessed this personally this week at the MICCO FLA location.

This is in no way sanitary since this animal was walking on the ground. What would happen if the dog was infected by something and a customer gets infected or what would happen if a Dog Bites someone in their store. Well I don't think Winn Dixie understands the LAW or Liability. Major issue as far as I am concerned.

Actually there Insurance carrier should forbid this practice since Dog Bites are one of the biggest claims they all face every year. I find allowing a Dog in a grocery cart where I am putting my FOOD as disgusting and unacceptable. The Health Department needs to outlaw this practice.

Also people, GET A LIFE A LEAVE YOUR DOG AT HOME!I am now going to shop at Publix since they value the health of their customers.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Sun City Center, Florida, United States #1316403

I totally agree.I do love dogs but in their own settings not where there is food....including a restaurant.

We were in the Winn Dixie store in Sun City Center and there was a lady with a dog in her arm while she was handling meat packages. Needless to say, we put all the food we were going to purchase back and left the store. Went over to Publix and purchased what we needed. If Winn Dixie doesn't clean it up, they will be loosing more sales.

Also, the fake service dog issue is exploding.

If a dog is interested in things around them instead of their master, the dog is not a service dog!If you want to take your dog into a store, go to a pet food store!

We use a padded blanket in the cart.Our do which is a chaweeie is more sanitary then some of their customers.

She's a service do and has saved my wife's life 3 times already.

Oh!!Also did 2 tours in Iraq and 6 mo,s in afganistan.

Miami, Florida, United States #1257119

Oh please. There is children *** all over the carts from parents putting babies in there and uncooked meat juices coming out of packages. U can get much sicker from those.

Millbrook, Alabama, United States #1212091

You obviously have no care for dogs and understand the lack of stores that allow them inside is less profiting to corporations.I own a 8month old German Shepard, and she is sweet and listens.

Ive never had a problem going anywhere with her, she walks beside me and I have her leashed everywhere in public. I should be allowed to bring a dog in as much as anyone is allowed to bring a kid in. If the dog is sweet and listens.

There shouldn't be a problem.Stop trying to "shun dogs" how would you feel if I left you at home all day to run errands?

Ocala, Florida, United States #1184967

I'm homeless, it's hot as he'll and I need to take my dogs in somewhere cool.So if I want my dogs in the store then they're going in the store.

They say that you shouldn't leave your dogs in the car, so why not let th me in a store.I live in my car, so I can't leave my dogs home alone.

#1182015

You are and ***. Replace the word dog with child. Fucktwat.

Its ok for kids with sticky hands and who knows what they picked up at school. iWXeVecReally, dogs are cleaner then most people

to Anonymous #1034582

Exactly !!!!

Publix should be lucky to have your sorry ***!!!!

Bradenton, Florida, United States #821713

I've seen many children & adults walking around...let me tell you...certain dogs...like mine...are well groomed, healthier, & less "diseased" than most humans.So, before you judge us...take a look at your kid making a scene, loud, smelly, & obnoxious...sick!

Fyi...I'm a dog lover!Lol