3.0

I am highly disturbed that customers brings their dogs into the store and place them in the grocery carts to ride along while they shop.The dogs I have seen are NOT identified as dogs for people with disabilities.

On numerous occasions I personally have witnessed this. When I complain about the dogs being put in the grocery carts I have been told by store employees that they are not allowed to say anything. I was told that if people bring their dogs in they are suppose to put a something down inside the cart for the dogs to sit on. As I was talking to one particular clerk I said look there's a dog in that basket with nothing down.

The clerk refused to say anything to the person. My main issue is that I have never seen the carts cleaned. If you are allowing dogs to ride in the grocery cart that I'm placing my food in I have a major problem with that.

I don't know if the dog(s) have diseases, worms, skin issues, etc., and I am totally grossed out at the thought of placing my food in a cart where a dogs butt has sat.What are you going to do about this problem?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dogs in grocery carts" of a product or service. Winn Dixie Stores needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winn Dixie Stores.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1231546

Carts are never cleaned.Imagine all the stuff that gets put in them, moved around, and not to mention all the kids that lay/stand in them.

Think about it. Carts are filthy regardless. And yes, stores are no longer permitted to ask people if they have a disability that requires a therapy dog, per ADA.

The workers hands are tied, so you'll have to complain to the ADA.Good luck.

Mesquite, Nevada, United States #1231519

They are cleaner than alot of people and their children! Think about it!!