Saraland, Alabama

My husband and I went to make our purchases from WinnDixieon10-15-15 @10:32 in the a.m.I asked this young lady at store0473,semmes,al.the young lady name was taylar autry.

i told her i was try to finish your application for our discounts on my computer, and almost got thru it and it came to a question WAS I A REBOT???

I FINISHED THE ANSWER(*** QUESTION) THEN IT WOULD NOT SUBMIT, she just aid she didn't know anything about it,and the same with an older employee,I thought these were for additional discounts.I GUESS I WAS WRONG.TY CAROL P MABRY

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Winn Dixie Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winn Dixie Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winn Dixie Stores winn dixie stores reward program for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments