7915 S.Dixie Hwy West Palm Beach Florida 33405.

This is in reference to the location above. On 9/11/2017 around 5pm, I was standing outside this store - at the left entry level- waiting for my husband (who was inside finishing some purchases) when an employee from this store decided to roll down the shutters without advising me. Knowing that I was standing there and without informing me, this employee turned on the switches and the shutter began to roll down over my head at the same time people behind began to scream. Finally, I could realize what was happening and I stepped back.

My complaint here is the same as I addressed to this employee yesterday and today to the manager of this store, who by the way "attempted to justify" his employee action of neglect: "Safety should be first at any location" "communication is important to avoid issues like this" Yesterday, I could have been hurt or died by his neglect. This employee would have approached me and send me to back off before rolling the shutters. To make it worse, he was laughing...like enjoying the moment... You may check the recording cameras...

and be advised that in cases like this Winndixie is liable... This is sad, I have lived in this county my whole life and yesterday I realized how much human qualities and professionalism this company is losing... employees like this without qualifications or proper training will always jeopardize the reputation of Winndixie.

I will monitor this issue because I am really upset and offended...Alina Plaza 561-582-8698

Review about: Winn Dixie Stores Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Staff.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments