Rayne, Louisiana

I'm a night worker, I was told by the deli manager, hot fresh meats out every evening around 5pm. Yesterday I Went around that time, None, back at 6pm, still none, empty, I was told that is is for the night.

Now I went this morning, had 3 items around 8:45am, 1 lane open, people lined up down the isle, service desk, cashiers, laughing, talking loud, etc. Asked if anyone would open, " I'm not on the clock, I'm on break, "etc.. The lady in the office, leaning over having a blast with the others.

This has been an ongoing problem, the only chain grocery store in this town, and I like the fuel perks. Just can't continue shopping a store where it takes me 30 min, to get out, or no fresh products in deli, hot line always dry, that's why I ask for jot meats.

Please do something about this.

Review about: Winn Dixie Stores Manager.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Since Winn Dixie has a no breaks policy, I can't imagine how this could have happened.

Great excuse, that's why Winn Dixie, is not surviving anymore,

CUSTOMER Service.....it must not mean anything anymore.

I'll go back to my daycare, I bet it will survive :cry

Employees on break should be off the sales floor and not visible to customers.....

Orange, California, United States #791666

Where so you work, I would like to know because I want to contact the child labor board since you sound like you are six years old. If someone is off the clock or on break they are not required to help you. They have a right to their breaks just like the company that you are employed by gives you breaks.

Jboy1957