4.0
Layout of Store

The assistant manager of Wesley Chapel, FL pharmacy NEEDS FIRED.He plays pass the buck so his name isn't on controlled drug prescriptions.

He told me when a patient gets more controlled drugs than non-controlled it makes them look like a "pill mill". I tried to explain to him that drugs we get at WD are either ones that the base doesn't stock (we have a lot of military in the area, active duty, reserves, retired & their dependants). He then said that the base doesn't want to be a "pill mill" either which is why there are no controlled drugs there. NOT TRUE.

The base decides on medications it stocks by what it will use in mass amounts. There are controlled drugs at base pharmacies, just not ones that a small percentage of people get. Plus, the base is an hour drive each way in good traffic. But that isn't what *** me off the most.

This man tells people "come in tomorrow" so much that when I went to get a script for Hydrocodone filled an hour after they'd opened, the fill in pharmacist had ALREADY given out the 700+ pills he had that morning. I was packed to leave town & had to go to another pharmacy which now makes me look like a "pharmacy shopper". It's one thing to make sure scripts are real, needed, actually being taken by the patient, etc, but between my pain doctor doing drug test, pain procedures (which one month I had to cancel because I he wouldn't give me post op meds a day early even though doctor said to do so) why is the pharmacist treating me like I'm tossing pills in my mouth for fun?!?! I hate scheduling my life around doctors appointments, drug tests, procedures, and prescription refills.

If he's telling the truth and the state is that strict, then the state needs to open pharmacies that specialize and aren't punished for handing out the drugs that pain doctors prescribe.

Florida has a huge percentage of disabled, retired, & elderly patients which leads to chronic pain medication use.But this pharmacist "Bhen" needs fired or some sort of compassion training or better yet, fire & replace him.

Review about: Winn Dixie Stores Pharmacist.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments