Winn Dixie Stores - Review about Bottled Water from Vero Beach, Florida
Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ?100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the water taste terrible.
I contacted the Management at that store and they poo-pooed me. I contacted their Corporate Safety people and while they personally agreed with me, their company had no policy on storing water. They agreed it was not best practice so why do they do it?
Online resources recommend storage inside, cool environment.I even called Zephyrhills who agreed it was poor practice.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bottled Water
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "Went to open our pack of Grissom's hamburger buns purchased from Save A lot in Hagerstown Maryland and they were growing mold. They sell by date isn't until 6/20/2015. I..."
- " Dear Sir We feel being cheated for buying things in AEON mall in Cambodia Some of their expensive food have got no price tag which they put near those..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "I have bought two pairs of 505GP. They kill my feet. Don't ever buy them. They must be a defect. Calling customer service tomorrow. ..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."
- "I just bought 6 new refills for my wall flowers air freshner plug ins. They do not work, they do not pull up the scent from the glass bottles...My wall..."