Winn Dixie Stores - Review about Bottled Water from Vero Beach, Florida
Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ?100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the water taste terrible.
I contacted the Management at that store and they poo-pooed me. I contacted their Corporate Safety people and while they personally agreed with me, their company had no policy on storing water. They agreed it was not best practice so why do they do it?
Online resources recommend storage inside, cool environment.I even called Zephyrhills who agreed it was poor practice.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Bottled Water
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."
- "I have seen more and more dogs being allowed to come in to Publix. They have been allowed to sit on counters at the Deli, Customer Service counter, as well..."
- "ongoing problem since store opening! contrary to corporate protocol as posted at lot entrances, this store allows over the road tractors to use the park lot as a layover..."
- "The fabric of my almost 3 year old LANE sectional sofa from Vero Beach Furniture Mart is disintegrating. The photo shows one section but the others are similar. Never had..."
- "My 5K Natuzzi sofa cushions have all collapsed in less than six months. Very inferior foam. Supposed to be Itailian made. I think it is Chinese junk...."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in vero beach fl in the Indian River Commons plaza. Salon #3549. I went there to get a touch up and walked out with..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."