This is a real good and hardworking store manager.he is always eager to be helpful and I will say all the employees he trained are the same.i feel sorry for him as he is on the front lines of explaination of tough Mexican meat and the decline in top brands.he and the other employees there deserve five stars for their willingness to help and friendly manner.please stop the decline in good name brands in cheese,try eating the chefs brand and it has no taste.many of us are trying to stay loyal to Winn Dixie but even with a great manager,it's a hard problem when the stock quality is falling.get real,bread with a six week expiration.listen to long term customers in a really well run,clean store with friendly employees,do not make me drive to Baton Rouge because your quality items are gone.

Review about: Winn Dixie Stores Manager.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Livonia, Louisiana, United States #1327294

I agree,I will not buy chefs brand cheese or tough meat.the manager is great and I also try to do my business there but lack of good brand cheese and poor quality meats and no more good name brands unless you pay higher than normal prices.not good.also the pharmacy is now dispensing drugs that are also low quality and cannot find country of origin.go back to good meat and I will try to keep shopping there.the whole crew are great people,eager to help but can do little as quality falls.produce ,bread and other premade products with no experation.i am getting scared to buy there.what about laws on expiration dates.

to S. Poole Florida, United States #1332744