Winn Dixie Stores - To those who think Winn-Dixie's fuelperks are a rip-off.
You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas.There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra $0.05, $0.10, $0.15, $0.25, and hey, maybe even an extra $0.50 per gallon!
For example, Winn-Dixie might have an item such as toothpaste, lets say Colgate, it will be on sale 2/$5 and when you buy the two of them for $5 you'll save $0.05 per gallon just for buying that. They always have items like that throughout the whole store in every store, you just have to keep your eyes peeled for a red and yellow tag that reads "fuelperks!".
You can also find which items are indeed "fuelperks!" items by looking through your local Winn-Dixie's weekly sales ad which, like in any supermarket, should be located by the entrance of the store .And yes, I know all this to be true because I myself work at a Winn-Dixie.
Your friendly neighborhood bagger at Winn-Dixie, Brian.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am the second owner of an oil fired boiler with which I heat my home (hot water radiators.) The boiler is made by Crown Boiler Company in Philadelphia..."
- "I ordered new service and had confirmation email with date to be connected. Said they would be there anytime between 8am -5pm. I took off work to be home. 4pm..."
- "Last fall I purchased a Generac 14KW Standby Lp-Gas generator, it ran less than 4 hours including exercise time before that rotor and stator failed,resulting in all the power being..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "I use hair irons frequently, I own curling irons and a Chi, so I'm an avid user of these styling tools. With the InStyler, I constantly burn myself. It's bulky,..."
- "I just got home from a [necessary] outing to Bloomies in Aventura mall. What a waste of a morning. A gentleman friend of mine bought me some clothes from the..."
- "Receive the wrong part. Have request for refund. Send the part back and cost me in shipping $28.84 which I lost with mechanic cost. They refund only to me the..."