I tried twice to do our weekly groceries visit of approximatly $150 / $200 each week at the Key West location, but boy your service is so bad!

If there was a way to not to receive your flyers in the mail I would work on it.

When I asked the manager why there was only one attendant to the service deks he did not have any thing to say but to walk away! So you would ask yoursaelf did he followed up, noway why should he, When I drove away he was having a smoke!

You tell me what is service this was the second time that it happend so you would not see me anymore in a Win n Dixie. Even if it was the last store on the world!

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Whole Foods Market - Forget the rude service Whole Foods Market "Dear John Mackey First i say forget the rude service! its the worst when I'm here in Florida. I am blessed to shop where and when from Florida to California..." Read more Publix - Cheap SOBs Publix "I will just say anonymously that Publix in Florida will give out tons of food to the Harry Chapin Food Bank for "poor" people (read that as people ALREADY getting..." Read more Publix Reuben not as advertised Publix "Actual size of sandwich nowhere close to online image. Don't waste your money. It's advertised as hot and toasted. It came cold and untoasted, and lacking acceptable quantity of meat...." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more