Winn Dixie Stores - Winn Dixie Shopping cart Accident! Orlando

134 of 150 Winn Dixie Stores reviews

I had entered the Winn Dixie Store, and as I was standing facing the shopping carts trying to pull one lose that was stuck together. The employee had entered the door with a load of shopping carts..approx. 10, and rammed them into my back, I started yelling STOP, and fell to the floor, my head and my backside hit the brick wall, injuring my head, neck, shoulders, spinal area, and the lower part of my back down to my buttocks.

The employee walked over and looked down at me and said I am sorry and walked away.

Yesterday, I heard from Winn Dixie's claims department, and I was informed that Winn Dixie will not authorize any medical treatments.

And, I was told by one of the witness, that an employee in the deli was very upset because the accident in their store caused them from receiving the store's $3,500 bonus.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
134 of 150 Winn Dixie Stores reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ROBERTO

Jan 03, 2013 #588998 Miami, Florida, United States

For Immediate Distribution:
US ARMY VETERAN SUFFERS SPINAL INJURY AT WINN DIXIE GROCERY STORE IN MIAMI, FL.
It has been 22 months; Winn Dixie denies paying claims and has hired a law firm COLE, SCOTT & KISSANE P.A. with over 200 attorneys and paralegals to fight against Roberto Naranjo a disabled United States army veteran with honorable discharge with a NATIONAL DEFENSE SERVICE MEDAL, and a good standing citizen.
Naranjo a successful insurance and financial advisor states in June 2009, “I had a disectamy and laminoctamy that took the pain away but left him with a spinal fluid leak scar with no pain. I was walking 2-5 miles a day without a walker, swimming, cooking and driving without any pain. I was on my way to the American dream – till the accident at Winn Dixie.”
Mr. Naranjo tried to address the problem to the CEO of Winn Dixie and his staff and they turned around and offered him $500 for a Parking Lot Accident that has left him permanently disabled. Mr. Naranjo hired a lawyer that promised him neurosurgeons. He gave Mr. Naranjo two to choose from. One from Aventura Florida, and the other from Trinidad & Tobago that lived in Miami. Attorney stated it would cost him $1000 out of pocket.
Mr. Naranjo said, I will try some conservative approaches to this injury and in two months if pain continues, I will be ready to meet with neurologists about possible surgery to stop this burning pain.
Naranjo was ready to see
... Show more

Sep 27, 2011 #350567

awwww i guess i should be flattered that you are using my sign on name.

you catch your self in your own lies. kandee is the original poster and then comments that she could offer proof. You never do Then someone copies and pastes your other complaints (using my screen name)complaining about the accident at KMART. The original complaint is against WINN-DIXIE. If you learned to proof read your post, you might actually be believable.

Sep 27, 2011 #350544

Kandee here is the proof you asked for...

had entered the Kmart store, and as I was standing facing the shopping carts trying to pull one lose that was stuck together. The employee had entered the door with a load of shopping carts..approx. 10, and rammed them into my back, I started yelling STOP, and fell to the floor, my head and my backside hit the brick wall, injuring my head, neck, shoulders, spinal area, and the lower part of my back down to my buttocks.

Yesterday, I heard fromKmartclaims department, and I was informed that Kmart will not authorize any medical treatments.

The employee was more concerned about their bonus than my accident in their store caused by "their" employee. b12be1

not hard to copy and paste, as I'm sure you know.

No fool

Sep 22, 2011 #347997

Many people feel its easy money to fake the severity of what really happened with the hope the retail store pays you something. For many, that is prefered to having to work for a living and earning an honest $$.

Kandee

Sep 21, 2011 #347926

Before you start talking about what is "fake". Prove it or shut up.

I am the one that posted the complaints.

:( Check yourself before you reck yourself. B

PS, do I need to prove something to you? I will be glad to.

Sep 21, 2011 #347374

Fake complaint. This exact same complaint has been posted for several different companies.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.