1.7
Layout of Store

Long Beach, Mississippi (winn dixie) I recently ordered a cake, my nephew was turning da big" 1".I pre ordered his cake 3wks before hand.

Incase there were any problems. The day of 3hours before the party the bakery called to say that the cake i ordered was not only discontinued but the baker was gone. After swallowing that blow i had no other choice but to improvise. They said they could still do the same theme n colors.

But i had to pick the cake up at 4 and his party started at 5pm. When i arrived the cake was wrong size, color, and design. I was heart broken. Even though my baby was jus makin 1 i wanted everything right.

My decoration no longer matched da cake. Ran out of cake for guest.

Bought extra cupcakes from the same store they were dry n icin melted.#WORSTEXPERIENCE #EVER#NEVERAGAIN

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of cake from Winn Dixie Stores. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Winn Dixie Stores to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Winn Dixie Stores for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments