3.5
Layout of Store

I have a complaint for the store in Tuscaloosa highway 69 South.I spend a lot of money in this store every week and they can't keep fresh product out early for the morning customers.

I went in for store turnip greens. I asked for some and the manager and one of her CO workers were standing there talking. I told her that I didn't want them. Theur smart *** were to lazy to get fresh ones.

I will have to travel 10 miles to another one. Thank God for the other stores. They should have kept Raphael.

This complaint is for Tuscaloosa Winn Dixie highway 69 South.My number is 2057645609.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of winn dixie stores manager. Winn Dixie Stores needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winn dixie stores manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winn Dixie Stores.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

Giant Food Stores - Ignorant Employee Giant Food Stores "Giant in Loyalsock PA (Williamsport)... An Employee posts videos that are offensive. He calls himself pissed off taxpayer on his youtube account. He hates law enforcement, instigates, harasses, and uses..." Read more Winn Dixie Stores - Bottled Water Review from Vero Beach, Florida Winn Dixie Stores "Why is Winn Dixie still storing and selling bottled water, outside, at their Oceanway FL store location ? 100 degrees outside and the gases from the plastic expanding makes the..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Winn Dixie Stores - Winn Dixie Chunk Light Tuna Review from Miami, Florida Winn Dixie Stores "My name Kiko I have been shopping at my neighborhood Winn Dixie for about 2 years now and as you can see via the attached images, that is not chunky..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more