3.0

Today after doctors appointment, stopped in Winn Dixie in Ocean Springs to get milk, and wings from their Wing Bar.I wish I thought to take a picture.

As usual, 4 Salt and Vinegar, 0 Plain, 3 of something on other side of Wing Bar. This Wing Bar is a joke. People walked up to this Wing Bar, looked, but kept walking. The time was maybe 3:30pm.

Time when people getting off work are looking for supper. This has happened several times. They are a joke. I love the wings, just wish I could get somemore.

We complained to an area manager, Brian, my sister said was his name.Several excuses, still no wings.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Winn Dixie Stores. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Winn Dixie Stores.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Stores category for more informed decision or compare Winn Dixie Stores to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments