A worker was very rude and made rude comments about my shopping (groceries)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of winn dixie stores staff. Winn Dixie Stores needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned winn dixie stores staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Winn Dixie Stores.

Had an Experience with Winn Dixie Stores?

Comments

#1141979

Aventura, FL Winn Dixie doesn't care about their customers.Customer Service desk doesn't pick up phone no matter how long you ring or how many time you call.

Finally got thru after 45 rings, asked them to connect me to Deli department.

Deli never answered, customer service rep never got back to me either.

Deli department ignores incoming calls.Sometimes it's important to contact them, they just don't care!!

Whole Foods Market -  digested a foreign substance in soup I purchased Whole Foods Market "On July 27th 2017 at approximately 1 p.m. I purchased some soup at the Whole Foods Market near Bryant Park as I begin to take phones spoonfuls of the soup,..." Read more Smiths Food And Drug Centers - Kroger hates it's customers Smiths Food And Drug Centers " May 20, 2017 Update - It’s been about a year since this problem happened and I wanted to update my experiences between now and then. First, I wanted to..." Read more Sedanos - Misleading Add and Unhelpful Manager Sedanos "My name is Juan Cuesta and in this week flyer (04/26-05/02) Sedanos PREMIUM Ice Cream Assorted Varieties was advertize this week 2 for $6.00 , I purchase 2 Mamey flavor..." Read more Winn Dixie Stores - Winn Dixie Shopping cart Accident! Orlando Winn Dixie Stores "I had entered the Winn Dixie Store, and as I was standing facing the shopping carts trying to pull one lose that was stuck together. The employee had entered the..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more